Skip to main content
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
- Your participation in the service is conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this agreement. Please carefully read the agreement and indicate your acceptance by signing the agreement statement on the order form. Using the Edulaunch.com service also indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Edulaunch.com reserves the right to change or modify the agreement at any time and at its discretion. Such changes will be effective immediately upon publication on the Edulaunch.com web site.
- You certify that you recognize the copyright of all the pages, text and information presented within the service provided by Edulaunch.com.
- Individual License: Edulaunch.com grants you the right with a standard web browser (not supplied by Edulaunch.com) to use the service that contains information, audio clips, video files, graphics and other material for your own individual, non-commercial use a personal computer.
- Site License: Edulaunch.com grants you the right with a standard web browser (not supplied by Edulaunch.com) to use the service that contains information, audio clips, video files, graphics and other material for your own individual, non-commercial and for your classes and students within those classes to use where you are the official instructor.
- Edulaunch.com does not in any way provide any of the software applications necessary to use it's online resources.
- All memberships are purchased on an annual basis. They are valid one calendar year from the date of account activation. After an annual membership expires, it is the responsibility of the purchaser of the service to renew the membership, thus allowing access to Edulaunch services to continue or resume.
- You may not modify, publish, transfer, sell, distribute, or exploit the content of the site in any way.
- You grant the right of Edulaunch.com to copy, edit, publish translate or modify any content you place on the service or submit to the student showcase. You warrant that you are authorized to grant the above authority.
- Edulaunch.com hereby grants each Subscriber a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to Access the content and information available at edulaunch.com according to the provisions contained herein, and subject to the payment of the applicable subscription fees and adherence to these Terms.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user name and password.
- At the conclusion of the registration process, you will be given a user ID and a password. You must provide accurate information about yourself and those that will use the service to Edulaunch.com as the result of your purchase. It is your responsibility to contact Edulaunch.com should any of that information change.
- Your login information is for the sole use of the students and teachers of your campus. You are responsible for all use of your account user ID with Edulaunch.com whether or not authorized by you and for ensuring that all who use your account abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Edulaunch.com reserves the right to send you electronic mail to notify you of changes or additions to your service.
- You are responsible for obtaining a reliable internet service provider, a computer, and the software necessary for the utilizing the service provided by Edulaunch.com.
- Edulaunch.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. The risk of the quality and performance of the service is assumed solely by you.
- Edulaunch.com shall not be liable for any damages for use or the inability to use the service provided by Edulaunch.com.
- Adobe does not sponsor, affiliate, or endorse your product, and/or services.
- Edulaunch.com may contain links and references to other third party websites and materials. Edulaunch.com does not assume any responsibility for these websites or materials and provides these links or materials solely for the convenience of Users.
- In addition to edulaunch.com’s other rights, it may terminate this Agreement at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion. Edulaunch.com may also terminate Access toedulaunch.com or cancel subscriptions without notice if it believes, in its sole judgment, that you have breached or may breach any term or condition of this agreement, or engaged in conduct that edulaunch.com deems inappropriate.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, advertisement, communication, or other item or process to the Site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the Site, or adversely affects edulaunch.com’s computers, servers or databases.
- Capture, download, save, upload, print or otherwise retain information and content available on the Site other than what is expressly allowed by these Terms.
- Permit or provide others Access to edulaunch.com using your user name and password or otherwise, or the name and password of another authorized user.
- Copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, create derivative works from, assign, license, transfer, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on edulaunch.com.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content available on edulaunch.com .
- Transfer the Site content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to the Site content; or “deep link” to the Site content.
- Violate or attempt to violate edulaunch.com’s security mechanisms, access any data or server you are not authorized to access or otherwise breach the security of edulaunch.com or corrupt the site in any way.
- Engage in any other conduct which violates the Copyright Act or other laws of the United States.
- Use any device (such as a “web crawler” or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other users, edulaunch.com.
- Use the Site to violate a third party’s intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights; upload, download, display, publish, perform, create derivative works from, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or content in violation of a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Misrepresent your identity or personal information when accessing edulaunch.com; forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail so that the e-mail appears to be generated by edulaunch.com.
- Post obscene, harassing, defamatory, filthy, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal material on the Site; post a communication that advocates or encourages criminal conduct or conduct that may give rise to civil liability.